US Film and Society Blog

open for discussion on us film and society. intended primarily for the students of my classes at the University of Graz, but in principle open to everyone and all.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Weblogg-ed - The Read/Write Web in the Classroom :

Ok, my first try with BlogThis from the Google toolbar. Seems to work wonderfully. I have chosen the site weblogg-ed (see link below) because it is on blogging and education. I also highlighted a section on that page because it contains stuff to follow up:



Weblogg-ed - The Read/Write Web in the Classroom :: "I've started playing with del.icio.us a bit more of late, especially as a place to quickly save things I want to read or write more about in the future. Yesterday, I saved a link to Ken Smith, who by the way has been blogging great guns of late. Today, when I went back to del.icio.us, I noticed someone else had linked to the same post. Turns out it was Paul Allison, who I have written about here before and who has a pretty nice list of tagged sites of his own which, of course, I had to start clicking around in. Which led me to pfhyper who has an extensive list of tags, including my meme of the day: socialsoftware. Which led me to TagCentral, (which I immediately Furled) a site where you can put in a tag and get the latest saved links and photos with that tag from a whole slew of sites. Which, when I put in education, led me to this story from NPR on Big Picture Schools that included this great description that flowed right out of my previous post:"

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Peter Fleck said...

Hi - I'm pfhyper, mentioned in Richardson's post above. I didn't know that Mr. Richardson had mentioned my delicious account and found the reference via your blog. Read more about that here.

I see you're looking for a blog tutorial. You might try browsing my delicious account. I think I have some tutorials linked. Try the blog, blogs, or socialsoftware tags.

Good luck in your blogging. May the force be with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home